Clinics & Services
Dr Charlotte Hill runs a contraception clinic each Monday, for details click on the tab above.
General Nursing Services
The nursing team provide a variety of services to our patients, which include:
- Specialised clinics for the care of patients with Hypertension, Asthma, Diabetes and COPD
- Baby and child immunisations
- Blood tests
- Women's health including cervical smear testing
- Acute and chronic wound care
- Ear irrigation
- Travel advice and immunisations
- Special investigations e.g. Doppler, Spirometry and ECG
- Flu immunisation
- Health checks for men, women and teenagers
- Health promotion including advice on diet, weight, smoking and alcohol
- NHS Healthchecks
We are a registered Yellow Fever Centre
We are keen to support and encourage people in leading a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally. Additional services include:
Registered patients aged 16-75 who have not been seen for 3 years may request a consultation.
Registered patients aged over 75 years who have not been seen in the previous 12 months may request a consultation.
Community Nursing Services
We have six District nurses and one Community Matron attached to the surgery. They are available to provide nursing services to those people who are too disabled or infirm to attend the surgery.