An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the nursing team at Fordington Surgery.
Experience in a treatment room setting would be an advantage but is not essential as training can be given in all aspects of the role.
Approximately 24-28 hours per week over 3 days.
Flexibility to cover holiday and sickness.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our Practice Nurse and two HCA's. The job is subject to Enhanced DBS and reference checks. You will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
The rate of pay for this excellent opportunity is salary comparable to Band 5/6 (£27,780 - £39,560) per annum depending on experience, plus other benefits such as NHS Pension and Occupational Health Insurance.
Duties Can Include
- Management of long term conditions
- Cervical cytology
- Childhood, adult and travel vaccinations
- Wound care, including suture removal and dressings
- Stock ordering and control
- UK registered nurse
- Must be able to relay clinical information and maintain accurate, comprehensive consultation records
- Must have PC skills, ideally will be able to use basic word, excel and email
- Able to work in a changing environment and implement change when applicable to provide high quality health care
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to Justine.firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in to the surgery at 91-93 High Street, Fordington, Dorchester DT1 1LD
Closing date 4th January 2022